With the nation interest rates sitting ultimately low at 0.25% as of 2015, this impacts banks borrowing to the people. Virgin are offering up to 41 months 0% interest free cash transfer effectively beating any loans.This Portfolio is based on borrowed cash to beat the administration cost before the 0% interest free expiration. Basically I am borrowing Richard Branson’s money to generate income.
This project kicked off on 11th April 2016 where $15000.00 was borrowed from Virgin credit card at 0% interest for a total of 36 months. Before 11th April 2019 all the balance payment have to be repaid to avoid any interest. The only payment required are the 2.90% administration fees which worked out to be $435.00.
Therefore over the course of three years the total investment needs to be above $15435.00 to make any profits. So therefore for the next three years we need to beat an average of 0.95% per year.
The project portfolio shall be measure against FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and Dow Jones.
Please follow the blog post for progress
The Five Commandments
- the money shall not be used for any personal use
- the money shall not be used for debt payment
- the money shall not be used for lotteries or gambling websites
- the money shall be repaid at least 31 days before end of term to avoid cost
- the money should be deployed in a balanced portfolio
See the following for LATEST UPDATES
- Virgin Portfolio January 2018 Update.
- Virgin Portfolio November 2017 Update.
- Update: Virgin Fund Portfolio Sept 2017
- Two Bargain defensive high yield dividends for Rolex Daytona Portfolio. [July 2017].
- Virgin Portfolio [VP] soaring over 30% in 14 months.